Lower Back Pain
Meta-analysis indicates short-term NSAID use is generally safe and can relieve pain, but lacks clinically important benefits.
A Pain-Related Beliefs and Attitudes about Sleep scale assesses attitudes about sleep among individuals with chronic pain.
This study also suggests that genetic factors, environmental factors and inflammation are independent predictors of radiographic progression in the SI joint in early axial SpA.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Reviewing the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Cannabis-Based Medicines for Chronic Neuropathic Pain
- Femoral Nerve Block Alone or in Combination With Sciatic Nerve Block for TKA: A Meta-Analysis
- Predicting Suicidal Ideation in Veterans With Chronic Pain
- Tackling the Chronic Pain and Opioid Use Disorder Crises Through Public-Private Partnerships
- The State of Drug Storage, Disposal Labeling Information for Opioid Analgesics
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Chronic Hip Pain: Reviewing the Evidence
- Opioid Use Disorder Treatment: Evidence-Based Guideline
- Widespread Impact of Reducing Opioids, Adding IV Acetaminophen for Postsurgical Pain Management
- How the City of San Francisco Is Tackling the Intertwined HIV/HCV and Opioid Epidemics
- Bully for Us: Confronting Medicine's Bullying Problem
- Intraoperative Opioid Doses and Rates of Hospital Readmission
- Mechanical Plus Chemical Adhesiolysis During Epiduroscopy After Failed Spine Surgery
- Adults Using Benzodiazepines More Likely to Receive Opioid Prescription
- Similar Outcomes for Transplant With Overdose-Death Donors