The 2 randomized, phase 3, double-blind studies included in this presentation were the SAMURAI and SPARTAN trials.
Lasmiditan may be effective in the acute treatment of headache pain and most bothersome related symptoms in patients experiencing migraine attacks.
Eli Lily announced positive results from a Phase 3 trial of their first-in-class drug lasmiditan for the acute treatment of migraine.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Rapid Fentanyl Test Strips Accepted by Young Adult Drug Users
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Long Wait Times Between Referral and Interdisciplinary Pediatric Chronic Pain Evaluation