LAMISIL AT CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Terbinafine (as HCl) 1%.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for LAMISIL AT CREAM:
Tinea pedis, t. corporis, t. cruris.
Apply twice daily (AM & PM). Improvement may continue for 2–6 weeks after therapy completed. T. pedis (interdigital), t. corporis, t. cruris: apply for 1 week. T. pedis (bottom or sides of feet): apply for 2 weeks.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, other mucous membranes, scalp, nails, and use of occlusive dressings. Do not use soln spray on face. Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity develops. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Local irritation, burning, itching, dryness.
Crm—12g, 24g; Gel—6g
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Methadone Improves Short-Term Outcomes Better Than Morphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Hospital-Owned Practices Associated With Positive Workplace Perceptions Among Staff
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Showed Effectiveness on Pain, Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer