Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (glutamine, arginine), carbohydrate (sucrose), beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB); low residue; orange, grape flavors; fat-, lactose-, and gluten-free; contains phenylalanine.
Indications for JUVEN:
Oral or tube-feed nutritional supplement to support wound healing and to help build lean body mass and support immune function in patients with HIV/AIDS.
Adults and Children:
Provides 75Cal/8oz. Two servings per day. Consume smaller, more frequent servings if GI upset occurs.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Pwd (packets)—30 (23g/packet)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Pharmacologically Induced Headache Accompanied by Dilated Cephalic Vessels
- IV Lidocaine May Be Safe, Efficacious for Pediatric Status Migraine
- Gray Matter Changes in Migraine Associated With Clinical Characteristics