ISOSOURCE 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrates (hydrolyzed cornstarch, sucrose), fat (canola, MCT, soybean oil); fiber 8g/1000mL, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ISOSOURCE 1.5 CAL:
Tube-feeding for patients with volume intolerance, fluid restriction, elevated caloric and protein needs, or shortened feeding schedules.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
High-calorie, high-nitrogen medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis