ISORDIL TITRADOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isosorbide dinitrate 5mg, 40mg; scored oral tabs.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ISORDIL TITRADOSE:
Prophylaxis of angina. Not for acute attacks.
Initially 5–20mg 2–3 times per day. Maintenance: 10–40mg 2–3 times per day; allow a daily dose-free interval of at least 14hrs.
Concomitant PDEIs (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil), riociguat.
Recent MI. CHF. Hypotension. Volume depletion. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Tolerance may develop. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Severe hypotension with sildenafil. Hypotension potentiated with alcohol, other vasodilators, calcium channel blockers.
Headache, orthostatic hypotension, paradoxical bradycardia.
Sublingual tabs formerly known under the brand names Isordil, Sorbitrate.
Sublingual—contact supplier; Titradose—100
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis