ICAPS MV OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 10mg, niacin 10mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folic acid 400mcg, Vit.B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 512mg, Vit.D 400 IU, Vit.E 430 IU, Vit.K 25mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, copper (as cupric oxide) 3.6mg, chromium 120mcg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, phosphorus 140mg, potassium 80mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as oxide) 84.6mg, lutein 6.67mg, lycopene 0.3mg, zeaxanthin 3.33mg; per 4 coated del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS MV:
Nutritional supplement for eye and overall body health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 2 tabs twice daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Methadone Improves Short-Term Outcomes Better Than Morphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Hospital-Owned Practices Associated With Positive Workplace Perceptions Among Staff
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Showed Effectiveness on Pain, Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer