ICAPS MV OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 10mg, niacin 10mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folic acid 400mcg, Vit.B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 512mg, Vit.D 400 IU, Vit.E 430 IU, Vit.K 25mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, copper (as cupric oxide) 3.6mg, chromium 120mcg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, phosphorus 140mg, potassium 80mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as oxide) 84.6mg, lutein 6.67mg, lycopene 0.3mg, zeaxanthin 3.33mg; per 4 coated del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS MV:
Nutritional supplement for eye and overall body health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 2 tabs twice daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Chronic Neuropathic Pain Updated Classification by IASP for ICD-11
- Buprenorphine-Naloxone Found to Be More Cost-Effective Than Extended-Release Naltrexone
- Ultrasound-Guided C2 Coblation May Be Effective for Cervicogenic Headache
- Meta-Analysis of Opioid Treatment for Chronic Noncancer Pain
- Opioids Found to Increase Risk for Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Particularly in HIV
- Reviewing the Use of Buprenorphine in Perioperative Pain Management
- Early Physical Therapy for Musculoskeletal Pain May Reduce Opioid Use
- External Trigeminal Nerve Stimulation May Alleviate Migraine Pain
- IASP Updates Diagnosis Criteria for Chronic Primary Pain for ICD-11
- Galcanezumab Provides Persistent Preventive Effects in Episodic, Chronic Migraine
- Comparable Analgesia With Low-Dose IV Ketamine, Morphine for Acute Pain
- Benzodiazepines, if Prescribed, May Not Affect Methadone Treatment Retention
- When Opioid Prescribing Guidelines Become Rules
- IV Fluid Confers No Significant Treatment Effect on Migraine Pain
- American Headache Society Releases Position Statement on Novel Preventive and Acute Migraine Treatments