ICAPS AREDS FORMULA TABLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 28,640 IU, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 452mg, Vit.E 400 IU, calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 132mg, copper (as cupric oxide) 1.6mg, zinc (as oxide) 69.6mg; per 4 del-rel tabs; lactose-free.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS AREDS FORMULA TABLETS:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. Tabs: 2 tabs twice daily. Softgels: 1 softgel twice daily (AM & PM).
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Pharmacologically Induced Headache Accompanied by Dilated Cephalic Vessels
- IV Lidocaine May Be Safe, Efficacious for Pediatric Status Migraine
- Gray Matter Changes in Migraine Associated With Clinical Characteristics