Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, hydrofluorocarbon 134a (propellant), glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, petrolatum, dimethicone, steareth-10, ceteareth-10 phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, sodium hyaluronate and sodium hydroxide; emollient foam.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPIC:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days. Flammable.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis