HIBISTAT TOWELETTES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.5%; isopropyl alcohol 70%.
Molnlycke Health Care Inc.
Indications for HIBISTAT TOWELETTES:
Germicidal hand rinse.
Adults and Children:
Rub into hands vigorously for about 15 seconds.
Avoid eyes, ears, mouth. May cause deafness if instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums. Discontinue if irritation, sensitization, allergic reaction occurs. Premature infants or aged <2mos. Product is flammable.
Irritation, sensitization, allergic reactions (may be severe).
Soln—4oz, 8oz; Towelettes (5mL)—50
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Pharmacologically Induced Headache Accompanied by Dilated Cephalic Vessels
- IV Lidocaine May Be Safe, Efficacious for Pediatric Status Migraine
- Gray Matter Changes in Migraine Associated With Clinical Characteristics