Enhancing health equity and addressing societal healthcare disparities is dependent on American medical schools committing to a social mission.
Although health-related racial and ethnic disparities persist, advances have been made in some important areas.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Greater Temporal Summation of Pain in HIV With Chronic Pain
- FDA Warns Two Companies About Bogus Opioid Addiction Treatment
- A Potential Biomarker for Predicting Antibody Treatment Efficacy in Migraine
- Anomalous Times and Billing Practices of Anesthesia Practitioners Examined