GYNOL II EXTRA STRENGTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nonoxynol-9 3% (150mg/applicatorful); contraceptive jelly; contains parabens.
Personal Products Co.
Indications for GYNOL II EXTRA STRENGTH:
1 teaspoonful spread over the surface and rim of diaphragm prior to intercourse provides 6 hrs protection. Reapply prior to each intercourse (if used with diaphragm do not remove diaphragm; use applicator). Do not remove before 6 hrs following intercourse. Extr Str may be used with condom or alone: 1 applicatorful into vagina up to 1 hr before intercourse and before each additional intercourse. For all: use with each intercourse regardless of day of menstrual cycle.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Local vaginal or penile irritation.
Gynol—2.5oz, 3.8oz (w. applicator)
Gynol Ext Str—2.85g (w. applicator)
Ortho-Gynol—3.8oz (w. applicator)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis