A recent study provides a comprehensive summary of the relevant published studies linking migraine and gastrointestinal or related disorders.
An antiviral that targets all the Herpes family virus successfully treated a patient with CFS.
Tighter clustering of controls versus wider clustering of cases in UniFrac principal coordinate analysis
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Rapid Fentanyl Test Strips Accepted by Young Adult Drug Users
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Pain Acceptance May Reduce Headache-Related Disability in Migraine
- Central Sensitization in Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Long Wait Times Between Referral and Interdisciplinary Pediatric Chronic Pain Evaluation