GOOD START SUPREME DHA & ARA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (hydrolyzed reduced minerals whey), carbohydrate (lactose, corn maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, safflower, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), iron 1.5mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, nucleotides 5mg/100Cal, ARA, DHA.
Indications for GOOD START SUPREME DHA & ARA:
Feeding of infants up to 12 months of age.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
DHA & ARA Pwd—12oz, 25.7oz
DHA & ARA Ready-to-feed—32oz
DHA & ARA Conc—13oz
Supreme Pwd—12oz, 25.7oz, 32oz
Supreme Ready-to-feed—32 oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis