GOOD START 2 ESSENTIALS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic safflower oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine.
Indications for GOOD START 2 ESSENTIALS:
Feeding babies 4–12 months and older eating cereal and other baby foods.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Good Start 2 Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Conc—13oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Ready-to-feed—32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Soy Pwd—14oz
Good Start Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy pwd—14oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Conc—13oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Ready-to-feed—32oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Prioritizing Rest in Hospital Settings: Poor Sleep Increases Costs, Complications, and Mortality
- Pain Catastrophizing Decreases in Rheumatoid Arthritis After DMARD Initiation
- Addressing Commercial Incentives in the Medical Device Industry
- Cancer Patients Treated With Step III Opioids Often Have Sleep Disturbances
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective