GLUCERNA SHAKE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, fructose, maltitol, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], soy fiber), fat (high oleic safflower, canola oils, lecithin), fiber (soy, FOS), vitamins, minerals, lutein; butter pecan, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for GLUCERNA SHAKE:
Oral nutritional supplement to help manage blood glucose levels in patients who may benefit from a low carbohydrate, modified fat formula. Between meal snack. Meal replacement.
Adults and Children:
Oral medical nutritional supplement.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis