Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 0.3%; oph soln; contains sodium perborate.
Indications for GENTEAL:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persists beyond 72 hours or worsens.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain