GAVISCON EXT STR LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum hydroxide 508mg, magnesium carbonate 475mg; per 10mL.
Indications for GAVISCON EXT STR LIQUID:
Heartburn, indigestion, reflux.
2–4 tabs, or 15–30mL of Reg Str liq, or 10–20mL of Ext Str liq, 4 times daily.
Renal dysfunction. Sodium restricted diet.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, others.
Tabs—30, 100; Liq—6oz, 12oz; Ext Str tabs—30, 100; Ext Str liq—12oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Methadone Improves Short-Term Outcomes Better Than Morphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Hospital-Owned Practices Associated With Positive Workplace Perceptions Among Staff
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Showed Effectiveness on Pain, Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer