The Sapphire has a rechargeable and reloadable fill capacity; it can be activated monthly by inputting a unique, prescription-only authorization code, delivered via a radio-frequency identification card that is mailed to the patient.
gammaCore, a hand-held device for treating episodic cluster headaches via mild electrical stimulation of the vagus nerve is now available in the United States.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- Striking a Balance Between Opioid Surveillance and Patient Privacy
- Demographic Characteristics of Pregnant Women With Opioid Use Disorder
- Effects of Mindfulness Therapy, Pharmacologic Prophylaxis on Catecholamine Levels in Migraine
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Managing Comorbid Opioid and Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Reviewing the Efficacy of Invasive Procedures for Chronic Back, Knee Pain
- What Do Clinicians Do in Response to Aberrant Urine Drug Test Results?
- Photo Elicitation on Social Media Can Provide Perspective to Patients With Chronic Pain
- Patients Assume Postoperative Opioids Are Best for Pain Relief
- Educational Disabilities More Likely With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- When Will Medicine Join the Women's Movement?