FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisacodyl 10mg; per 30mL; latex-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Bowel cleansing before rectal exam.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 5–20min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Tabs: Do not take within 1hr after antacid, milk.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps; also supps, enema: rectal burning.
Tabs—25; Supps—4; Enema—37mL
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis