FC FEMALE CONDOM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Intravaginal barrier device; polyurethane sheath.
Indications for FC FEMALE CONDOM:
To help prevent pregnancy and STDs (including HIV) during vaginal intercourse for women whose partners don't use latex male condoms.
Insert up to 8 hours before intercourse. Use adequate lubrication. Remove afterwards, before standing up. Do not reuse.
Concomitant use of male condom.
Does not provide absolute contraception or protection from STDs. Do not remove inner ring or tear. Assure proper placement before use.
Discomfort, vaginal or penile irritation, sensitization.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis