Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A 4000 IU, thiamine 1.7mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D3 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, folic acid 800mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 28mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 50mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as cupric sulfate) 2mg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg; tabs; contains gelatin (fish, beef); may contain shrimp. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA from Schizochytrium sp. oil) 200mg; softgel; contains gelatin.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for EXPECTA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 1 softgel and 1 tab daily.
Caps (30 softgels + 30 tabs)—60
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis