Generic Name and Formulations:
Sulconazole nitrate 1%; crm; soln.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EXELDERM:
Tinea cruris, t. corporis, t. versicolor. Crm only: T. pedis.
T. pedis: apply twice daily for 4 weeks. Others: apply once or twice daily for 3 weeks. Reevaluate if no improvement within 4–6 weeks.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning, stinging. Erythema (crm).
Crm—15g, 30g, 60g; Soln—30mL
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis