September 18, 2017
Almost 10% of pediatric patients with migraine also experience various episodic syndromes. Physicians Amy Gelfand and Diana Lebron weigh in on what to look for to help you find the right diagnosis.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Reviewing the Efficacy of Invasive Procedures for Chronic Back, Knee Pain
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Lower Weighting of Hand Cortical Representations in CRPS
- Predicting Success of Focal Nerve Surgery Based on Diagnostic Block Response
- Aetna-CVS Merger Approved
- FDA Announces Draft Guidance for Consumer OTC Access to Previously Prescription Drugs
- Maryland Legislature: Will Federal Courts Permit State Regulation of Drug Prices?