EPIQUIN MICRO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%; crm; contains sulfites.
Indications for EPIQUIN MICRO:
UV-induced dyschromia and discoloration of the skin due to hormonal changes or skin trauma.
Apply to affected areas twice daily. Discontinue if lightening effect does not occur after 2 months.
Do skin sensitivity test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation or excessive inflammation occurs. Avoid sun and UV light. Avoid eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis