ENFAMIL PROSOBEE LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, L-methionine, vitamins, minerals, ARA, DHA; milk-, lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PROSOBEE LIPIL:
Feeding for infants and children with cow's milk protein allergy, lactose or sucrose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Prosobee Lipil: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Prosobee: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Pwd—14.3oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- CDC: 8.8% of Individuals in the United States Uninsured in First Half of 2018
- Patient Experiences Shed Light on Diagnostic Errors
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Wikipedia in Medical Education: An Educator's Guide to Crowdsourcing