ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, nonfat milk), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat (soy, high-oleic sunflower and/or safflower, MCT, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 0.5mg/100Cal, taurine, vitamins, minerals, nucleotides, ARA, DHA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL:
Feeding for rapidly-growing low birth weight infants.
Provides 20Cal/oz and 24Cal/oz.
Low iron premature infant formula.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Pharmacologically Induced Headache Accompanied by Dilated Cephalic Vessels
- IV Lidocaine May Be Safe, Efficacious for Pediatric Status Migraine
- Gray Matter Changes in Migraine Associated With Clinical Characteristics