ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, nonfat milk), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat (soy, high-oleic sunflower and/or safflower, MCT, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 0.5mg/100Cal, taurine, vitamins, minerals, nucleotides, ARA, DHA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL:
Feeding for rapidly-growing low birth weight infants.
Provides 20Cal/oz and 24Cal/oz.
Low iron premature infant formula.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Greater Temporal Summation of Pain in HIV With Chronic Pain
- FDA Warns Two Companies About Bogus Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- A Potential Biomarker for Predicting Antibody Treatment Efficacy in Migraine