ENFAMIL PREGESTIMIL POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch, dextrose), fat (MCT, corn, soy, high oleic safflower oils), acetylated monoglycerides, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREGESTIMIL POWDER:
Feeding of infants with fat malabsorption, chronic diarrhea, or intestinal resection.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Not for routine use for very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain