ENFAMIL LIPIL w. IRON OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (reduced minerals whey, nonfat milk), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high-oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan (liquid forms only), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, taurine, vitamins, minerals, nucleotides, ARA, DHA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL LIPIL w. IRON:
Feeding for full-term healthy infants or for sick infants without special nutritional needs. Supplement to breastfeeding.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Enfamil Lipil (low iron): Pwd—12.9oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Lipil w. iron: Conc—13oz; Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Enfamil w. iron: Conc—13oz cans; Ready-to-use—32oz cans
Pwd—14.3oz, 28.5oz; Nursettes—3oz; Enfamil AR Lipil: Pwd—12.9oz; Nursettes—3oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Gentlease Lipil: Pwd—12oz, 24oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- FDA Approves Minimally-Invasive, Non-Drug Therapy for Pain Management
- Chronic Migraine and Medication Overuse Headache Linked to Stress
- Set of Personality Traits May Predict Prescription Drug Use, Misuse in Young Adults
- The Opioid Crisis: District by District
- Opioid Administration, Prescribing in the ED on the Decline in Recent Years