ENFAMIL HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat ( MCT, soy oil), iron 0.36mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for rapidly growing, low birth weight premature infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL milk adds 2 Cal/fl oz, 1 packet added to 25mL adds 4 Cal/fl oz. Monitor use.
Pwd (0.71g/packet)—200 packets/case
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis