DUET DHA BALANCED Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tabs: Vit. A (as beta carotene) 2800 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 640 IU, Vit. E 15mg, calcium (as carbonate) 215mg, iron (as polysaccharide iron complex and sodium iron EDTA, Ferrazone) 25mg, copper (as oxide) 1.8mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 25mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 210mcg, selenium 65mcg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg. Softgel caps: omega-3 fatty acids 267mg (includes docosahexaenoic acid [DHA], eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA], alpha-linolenic acid [ALA], docasapentaenoic acid [DPA]); gluten-fee; contains gelatin.
Indications for DUET DHA BALANCED:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab + 1 softgel cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Blister cards (5 tabs + 5 softgel caps)—6
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Pharmacologically Induced Headache Accompanied by Dilated Cephalic Vessels
- IV Lidocaine May Be Safe, Efficacious for Pediatric Status Migraine
- Gray Matter Changes in Migraine Associated With Clinical Characteristics