Researchers discuss generic drug market failure, whereby a generic drug manufacturer increases the drug price, which can compromise care.
Market competition levels are associated with changes in the price of generic drugs.
The American Medical Association is calling for more transparency in drug pricing amid rising costs that are putting some lifesaving medications out of reach for patients and communities.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Methadone Improves Short-Term Outcomes Better Than Morphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Hospital-Owned Practices Associated With Positive Workplace Perceptions Among Staff
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Showed Effectiveness on Pain, Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer