DOVONEX CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcipotriene (as monohydrate) 0.005%.
LEO Pharma Inc.
Indications for DOVONEX CREAM:
Apply a thin layer twice daily to affected skin and gently rub in completely.
Hypercalcemia. Vit. D toxicity. Do not use on face. Scalp soln: acute psoriatic eruptions.
For dermatologic use only. Avoid mucous membranes, excessive exposure to natural or artificial sunlight. Discontinue if irritation or hypercalcemia occurs (until normocalcemia returns). Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Vit. D3 derivative.
Local irritation, burning/stinging, pruritus, dermatitis, worsening of psoriasis.
Crm (NO); Oint, Soln (YES)
Crm—60g, 120g; Oint, Soln—contact supplier
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Chronic Spinal Pain and Depression: Does One Represent a Risk Factor for the Other?
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Persistence of Post-Traumatic CRPS Associated With Initial Pain Sensitization
- Comparable Incidence, Intensity of Tourniquet Pain With Infraclavicular, Axillary Brachial Plexus Blocks
- Many Patients Withhold Information From Clinicians
- Shifting Pattern Seen for Primary Care Office Visits
- Questionnaire Reliably Predicts Effect of Migraine on Work-Related Duties
- Clinicians Must Do Their Part to Address Inaccurate Online Health Information