DOVONEX CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcipotriene (as monohydrate) 0.005%.
LEO Pharma Inc.
Indications for DOVONEX CREAM:
Apply a thin layer twice daily to affected skin and gently rub in completely.
Hypercalcemia. Vit. D toxicity. Do not use on face. Scalp soln: acute psoriatic eruptions.
For dermatologic use only. Avoid mucous membranes, excessive exposure to natural or artificial sunlight. Discontinue if irritation or hypercalcemia occurs (until normocalcemia returns). Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Vit. D3 derivative.
Local irritation, burning/stinging, pruritus, dermatitis, worsening of psoriasis.
Crm (NO); Oint, Soln (YES)
Crm—60g, 120g; Oint, Soln—contact supplier
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA Takes Steps to Reconcile Needs of Patients With Chronic Pain, Efforts to Curb Opioid Epidemic
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Neuropathic Symptoms Worsen Quality of Life, Function in Hip, Knee Osteoarthritis
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- Switching From Buprenorphine-Naltrexone to XR-Naltrexone as Effective as XR-Naltrexone
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Human Diagnosis Project Aims to Address Challenges Among Uninsured
- Healthcare Technology Affects Younger Patient Satisfaction
- FDA Announces New Drug Shortages Task Force