DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), lysine; vegetarian caps; lactose-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME:
For the daily dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Capsules may be opened and contents sprinkled into food or drink. 1 capsule daily. Max 2 caps/daily.
Capsules may be opened and contents mixed into cold drink, oatmeal, applesauce or other food. 1 capsule daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis