DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE COLON CARE FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), Saccharomyces boulardii, Vit. A, B, C, D, E, folic acid, selenium, lysine; caplets; lactose- and gluten-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk proteins).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE COLON CARE FORMULA:
Dietary management of Crohn's and colitis-related symptoms.
1 caplet daily; may increase to 2 caplets daily if after 14 days desired results have not been obtained.
<5yrs: not recommended. 5–12yrs: ½ caplet daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Chronic Neuropathic Pain Updated Classification by IASP for ICD-11
- Buprenorphine-Naloxone Found to Be More Cost-Effective Than Extended-Release Naltrexone
- Ultrasound-Guided C2 Coblation May Be Effective for Cervicogenic Headache
- Meta-Analysis of Opioid Treatment for Chronic Noncancer Pain
- Opioids Found to Increase Risk for Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Particularly in HIV
- Reviewing the Use of Buprenorphine in Perioperative Pain Management
- Early Physical Therapy for Musculoskeletal Pain May Reduce Opioid Use
- External Trigeminal Nerve Stimulation May Alleviate Migraine Pain
- IASP Updates Diagnosis Criteria for Chronic Primary Pain for ICD-11
- Galcanezumab Provides Persistent Preventive Effects in Episodic, Chronic Migraine
- Comparable Analgesia With Low-Dose IV Ketamine, Morphine for Acute Pain
- Benzodiazepines, if Prescribed, May Not Affect Methadone Treatment Retention
- When Opioid Prescribing Guidelines Become Rules
- IV Fluid Confers No Significant Treatment Effect on Migraine Pain
- American Headache Society Releases Position Statement on Novel Preventive and Acute Migraine Treatments