DESENEX SPRAY POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; spray pwd; contains alcohol.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for DESENEX SPRAY POWDER:
Tinea pedis. Tinea corporis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer twice daily (AM & PM) for up to 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, mouth. Do not use for nail or scalp infections. Discontinue if irritation occurs or no improvement after 4 weeks. Sprays are flammable.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- FDA Approves Minimally-Invasive, Non-Drug Therapy for Pain Management
- Chronic Migraine and Medication Overuse Headache Linked to Stress
- Set of Personality Traits May Predict Prescription Drug Use, Misuse in Young Adults
- The Opioid Crisis: District by District
- Opioid Administration, Prescribing in the ED on the Decline in Recent Years