Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (L-amino acids), carbohydrates (corn syrup solids), fat (high oleic safflower, coconut, soy oils), L-carnitine, taurine, iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamins, minerals; contains phenylalanine; nonessential amino-acid free.
- FDA Approval of Medication With a Digital Monitoring System: Major Breakthrough or "Brave New World"?
- Chronic Low Back Pain Levels Vary Between Sex and Race
- Predicting Pain Chronicization After Spine Surgery
- Antipyretic Medications
- Antirheumatic Indications for Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Muscle Spasm Medications
Indications for CYCLINEX-2:
Nutritional supplement for adults and children with urea cycle disorder, gyrate atrophy of the choroid and retina, or hyperammonemia-hyperornithinemia-homocitrullinemia (HHH) syndrome.
Adults and Children:
Amino acid-modified medical nutritional supplement w. iron.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis