CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells, Vit.C 5mg; per chew tab; berry flavored; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, sugar-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS CHEWABLES:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
<1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: use Kids Packets. ≥3yrs: chew 1 tab daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 4 tabs/day (2 tabs in AM & 2 tabs in PM). ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis