CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 10 billion cells, inulin 200mg; per cap; contains gelatin; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
1 cap daily; if experiencing digestive upset, increase to 2 caps daily until discomfort subsides. When traveling: 2 caps daily throughout the trip; start 2–3 days prior to travel.
<1yr: not recommended. ≥1yrs: 1 cap daily. May open capsules and mix contents into cool drink or food.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Give Thanks: The Role of Gratitude in Combating Burnout
- Persistent Back Pain Linked to Earlier Mortality in Older Women
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective on Experimental Pain Threshold and Tolerance, Not Intensity
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain