CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 10 billion cells, inulin 200mg; per cap; contains gelatin; synthetic color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, wheat-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE DIGESTIVE HEALTH:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
1 cap daily; if experiencing digestive upset, increase to 2 caps daily until discomfort subsides. When traveling: 2 caps daily throughout the trip; start 2–3 days prior to travel.
<1yr: not recommended. ≥1yrs: 1 cap daily. May open capsules and mix contents into cool drink or food.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Emergency Physicians Offer Recommendations for Identifying and Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Higher PainDETECT Scores, Neuropathic Pain Preoperatively May Increase Risk for Chronic Pain Post-TKR
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Erenumab Reduces Monthly Migraine Days in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Migraine
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- Communication-Based Intervention Increases Goals-of-Care Discussions Between Physicians, Patients With Serious Illness