CORICIDIN HBP CHEST CONGESTION & COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 200mg; softgels.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP CHEST CONGESTION & COUGH:
1–2 softgels every 4 hours; max 12 softgels/day.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Antitussive + expectorant.
See Contraindication. Hyperpyretic crisis with MAOIs.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Prioritizing Rest in Hospital Settings: Poor Sleep Increases Costs, Complications, and Mortality
- Pain Catastrophizing Decreases in Rheumatoid Arthritis After DMARD Initiation
- Addressing Commercial Incentives in the Medical Device Industry
- Cancer Patients Treated With Step III Opioids Often Have Sleep Disturbances
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective