Generic Name and Formulations:
Podofilox 0.5%; topical soln.
Indications for CONDYLOX:
Soln: External genital warts. Gel: External genital and perianal warts.
Apply twice daily every 12 hrs for 3 days, then discontinue for 4 days; may repeat if needed; max 4 treatment cycles. Use applicator with solution; may use applicator or finger to apply gel. Max 0.5g/day or 0.5mL/day.
Not for use on mucous membrane warts. Avoid eyes. Confirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Local reactions (e.g., burning, inflammation, erosion, pain, itching, bleeding), headache.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis