Physicians in primary care and in medical and surgical subspecialties find that physician assistants are prepared to actively participate in clinical activities.
When it comes to charting our outpatient medical records, I have certainly seen the full-spectrum over the last 25 years.
The first evidence-based recommendations on the use of imaging in osteoarthritis clinical practice have been released by the European League Against Rheumatism.
Clinical Pain Advisor interviewed Penney Cowan, founder and chief executive officer of the ACPA to learn more about the importance of the ACPA's resource for HCPs.
Joining an Independent Physician Association or an Accountable Care Organization to facilitate data collection, reporting, and coordination of care.
There is a need for caution when extrapolating trial results to use in the day-to-day management of patients with RA.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA Takes Steps to Reconcile Needs of Patients With Chronic Pain, Efforts to Curb Opioid Epidemic
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- FDA to Review Long-Acting Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Half of Patients Referred for Behavioral Treatment of Migraine Never Initiate Treatment
- Low-Dose Sumatriptan Injection Effective as Acute Migraine Treatment
- The Fight for Patient Privacy Under Big Data Analytics