Physicians in primary care and in medical and surgical subspecialties find that physician assistants are prepared to actively participate in clinical activities.
When it comes to charting our outpatient medical records, I have certainly seen the full-spectrum over the last 25 years.
The first evidence-based recommendations on the use of imaging in osteoarthritis clinical practice have been released by the European League Against Rheumatism.
Clinical Pain Advisor interviewed Penney Cowan, founder and chief executive officer of the ACPA to learn more about the importance of the ACPA's resource for HCPs.
Joining an Independent Physician Association or an Accountable Care Organization to facilitate data collection, reporting, and coordination of care.
There is a need for caution when extrapolating trial results to use in the day-to-day management of patients with RA.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Parenteral Hydromorphone for Migraine and ED Revisits
- Tackling the Chronic Pain and Opioid Use Disorder Crises Through Public-Private Partnerships
- Pain Tolerance in Buprenorphine Maintenance Treatment
- The State of Drug Storage, Disposal Labeling Information for Opioid Analgesics
- Incidence of Musculoskeletal Disorders, Depression in Migraine
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Chronic Hip Pain: Reviewing the Evidence
- Opioid Use Disorder Treatment: Evidence-Based Guideline
- Peripheral Neuropathy Management in the Primary Care Setting: A Guide
- Betel Quid Addiction and Implications for Substance Use Disorder
- Low Back Pain: Contributing Factors, Prophylactic Strategies, and Effective Treatments
- Predicting Suicidal Ideation in Veterans With Chronic Pain
- Femoral Nerve Block Alone or in Combination With Sciatic Nerve Block for TKA: A Meta-Analysis
- Improved Care Efficiency Requires a More Manageable System
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine
- Medication Adherence, Blood Pressure Reduction Assessed With Smartphone App Use