Physicians in primary care and in medical and surgical subspecialties find that physician assistants are prepared to actively participate in clinical activities.
When it comes to charting our outpatient medical records, I have certainly seen the full-spectrum over the last 25 years.
The first evidence-based recommendations on the use of imaging in osteoarthritis clinical practice have been released by the European League Against Rheumatism.
Clinical Pain Advisor interviewed Penney Cowan, founder and chief executive officer of the ACPA to learn more about the importance of the ACPA's resource for HCPs.
Joining an Independent Physician Association or an Accountable Care Organization to facilitate data collection, reporting, and coordination of care.
There is a need for caution when extrapolating trial results to use in the day-to-day management of patients with RA.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Greater Temporal Summation of Pain in HIV With Chronic Pain
- FDA Warns Two Companies About Bogus Opioid Addiction Treatment
- A Potential Biomarker for Predicting Antibody Treatment Efficacy in Migraine
- Anomalous Times and Billing Practices of Anesthesia Practitioners Examined