Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Muscle spasm treatment chart with dosing regimens for muscle relaxants and other medications.
NSAIDS (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) indicated for the treatment of arthritis chart.
Information on fever-reducing medications including formulation, strength and dosage.
Adult doses for migraine and headache treatments including barbiturates, ergot alkaloids, and NSAIDs.
Osteoporosis treatment and prevention doses including recommended calcium and vitamin D supplemental doses.
Dosing regimens of DMARDS and other immune modulators used in the treatment of arthritis.
Includes drugs indicated for different types of arthritis as well as the form and strength the medication is available in.
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Guidelines for pharmacological prophylaxis of migraines chart
Gout treatment chart for acute attacks or chronic management/prevention.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Methadone Improves Short-Term Outcomes Better Than Morphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Hospital-Owned Practices Associated With Positive Workplace Perceptions Among Staff
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Showed Effectiveness on Pain, Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer