CLEARBLUE EASY PREGNANCY TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; stick.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY PREGNANCY TEST:
Determination of hCG (pregnancy test).
Place absorbent tip in urine stream or urine sample for 5 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: Blue "+" symbol = pregnant. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: as "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant".
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results. Avoid diluting urine.
Inaccurate results with hCG-containing drugs, promethazine.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- CDC: 8.8% of Individuals in the United States Uninsured in First Half of 2018
- Patient Experiences Shed Light on Diagnostic Errors
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Wikipedia in Medical Education: An Educator's Guide to Crowdsourcing