CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH, E3G test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR:
Determination of luteinizing hormone and estrone-3-glucuronide (ovulation predictor).
Follow test instructions exactly. Monitor indicates fertility status as low, high, or peak, and when end of menstrual cycle is approaching.
Menopausal symptoms, pregnancy, breast feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, conditions that affect menstrual cycle may affect results.
Inaccurate results with certain fertility treatments, oral contraceptives, other hormones, tetracycline.
Monitor—1 (w. 20 disposable test sticks)
Replacement test sticks—30
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Predicting Pain Chronicization After Spine Surgery
- Chronic Low Back Pain Levels Vary Between Sex and Race
- FDA Approval of Medication With a Digital Monitoring System: Major Breakthrough or "Brave New World"?
- Errors in Clinical Notes Generated by Speech Recognition Are Not Uncommon
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?