CLEARBLUE EASY DIGITAL PREGNANCY TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; stick.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY DIGITAL PREGNANCY TEST:
Determination of hCG (pregnancy test).
Place absorbent tip in urine stream or urine sample for 5 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: Blue "+" symbol = pregnant. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: as "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant".
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results. Avoid diluting urine.
Inaccurate results with hCG-containing drugs, promethazine.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- FDA Approves Minimally-Invasive, Non-Drug Therapy for Pain Management
- Chronic Migraine and Medication Overuse Headache Linked to Stress
- Set of Personality Traits May Predict Prescription Drug Use, Misuse in Young Adults
- The Opioid Crisis: District by District
- Opioid Administration, Prescribing in the ED on the Decline in Recent Years