CLARITIN REDITABS 12-HOUR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 5mg; orally-disintegrating tabs; mint flavor.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CLARITIN REDITABS 12-HOUR:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal).
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: 5mg once daily. ≥6yrs: 10mg once daily or 5mg twice daily. Hepatic or renal insufficiency: see literature. RediTabs: dissolve on tongue; swallow with or without water. Liqui-Gels: swallow whole.
Hives Relief: not a substitute for epinephrine. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Adults: headache, somnolence, fatigue, dry mouth. Children: nervousness, wheezing, hyperkinesia, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis, dysphonia, malaise, upper respiratory infections.
Tabs—10, 20, 30; RediTabs 24-Hour—10, 20; RediTabs 12-Hour—10, 30; Liqui-Gels—10, 24, 40; Chewables—5, 10; Syrup—4oz; Hives Relief—10, 30
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Pediatric Opioid Prescriptions Have Declined Since 2012
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- ACA Coverage Substantial, but Did Not Impact Labor Markets
- AMA to Collect Data on Suicide Among Doctors-in-Training
- Smartphone App Improves Management of Cancer-Related Pain, Anxiety