CITRANATAL B-CALM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine HCl 25mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 400 IU, calcium (as citrate) 120mg, iron (as carbonyl) 20mg; tabs. Pyridoxine HCl (Vit. B6) 25mg; tabs.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for CITRANATAL B-CALM:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods. May be used as an adjunct treatment to help minimize pregnancy-related nausea and vomiting.
1 tab every 8hrs beginning with "Tablet 1".
Treatment of pernicious anemia or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
CitraNatal Assure, CitraNatal DHA, CitraNatal 90 DHA blister pack (5 tabs + 5 caps)—6; CitraNatal Rx tabs—100; CitraNatal Harmony—30; CitraNatal B-Calm blister pack (5 tabs + 10 tabs)—6
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Quantity of Opioids Prescribed Linked to Higher Patient-Reported Consumption
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Give Thanks: The Role of Gratitude in Combating Burnout
- Persistent Back Pain Linked to Earlier Mortality in Older Women
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective on Experimental Pain Threshold and Tolerance, Not Intensity
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain