CHILDREN'S OSCILLOCOCCINUM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Anas barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum 200CK HPUS; pellets; contains 1g of sugar per dose.
Indications for CHILDREN'S OSCILLOCOCCINUM:
Temporarily reduces flu-like symptoms such as feeling run-down, headaches, body aches, chills and fever.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: dissolve contents of one tube in mouth every 6 hours up to 3 times/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Predicting Pain Chronicization After Spine Surgery
- Chronic Low Back Pain Levels Vary Between Sex and Race
- FDA Approval of Medication With a Digital Monitoring System: Major Breakthrough or "Brave New World"?
- Errors in Clinical Notes Generated by Speech Recognition Are Not Uncommon
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?