CHILDREN'S MYLANTA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg per chewable tab; bubble-gum flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S MYLANTA:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
Use other forms.
<2yrs: not recommended. 24–47lbs (2–5yrs): 400mg; 48–95lbs (6–11yrs): 800mg. Both: as needed up to 3 times daily.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis